Welcome!

Here is a little display of the kind of crap I have floating around inside my head. If I didn't write it down, it would probably just dissolve away and take a little part of my brain with it.

I like my brain.

I don't want it to dissolve.

Disclaimer

All the work on these pages are the spawn of my very own little brain. Any similarities to any other work anywhere in the whole wide world is essentially a bloody huge coincidence, or somebody has been stealing my ideas and fobbing them off as their own.

While immitation is indeed the highest form of flattery, I would hope the Karma Police would catch them and wind their entrails out on a stick.

If I do happen to use anybody else's work I'll bloody well tell you.

I'd like to think that I have some kind of copyright over my stuff. It IS mine, after all.

Sunday 17 April 2011

A cure for naughty kids

If all the naughty kids on earth were gathered in one place
and then we got the naughty kids and blackened up their face
then covered them in sticky glue and rolled in cotton deep,
we'd keep those naughty kids in fields and pass them off as sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment